Tuesday, November 4, 2008

just a sub cranial glitch

       its been quite a while since i logged in so i thought of posting one more......this is the first tuesday of november...its 20.13hrs and there's just songs around me....oh yeah its all soothing music.......but the disturbance deep inside me seems to crack the melody of this music.....dont know why but this time,i dont seem to find my music that SOOTHING....my thoughts seem to dominate that feeling of refuge and relaxation i generally get from music.this wave of disturbance really seem to make me feel inconvenient......and that is where i try to figure out the cause for this glitch in my head......i thought i was not happy with the things around me but i guess i was wrong.......the mighty upset to me was myself.....i think i need my time.......a time of solitude and silence......something i believe can answer my confusion.....something that can cure this itch inside me......i wanna figure out whatever turned me into what i AM from what i USED to be......rather the way i loved myself to be.......someone who had his head under his control..................and everytime i look back it makes me feel mierable somewhere inside......it asks for solitude......silence......maybe i should get into it.......after all i deserve to know what turned me this way..............

4 comments:

Anaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anaya said...

Awesome.. crystal clear thoughts and you've put them down really well..
yep you deserve to know what has made you what you are!
keep posting!

Anonymous said...

...but the disturbance deep inside me seems to crack the melody of this music...

A Profound thought expressed in an eloquent way...Lazy u r but i wish you would post often :~)

santosh attreya said...

bro u r wat ur nd.... ur attitude nd ways of ur thoughts really rock ...... em a fan ur thoughts